I plan to move, what is the process for transferring my child's information?

Posted by:

Please give the school office the information to forward a transfer. Transfers will be mailed directly to your new school district. If you move during the school year, your child may continue to attend school in East Brunswick for the remainder of the year provided the following conditions are met: your child has been enrolled in the district for at least one year, you arrange to pay tuition in advance, and you provide transportation to and from school. For information about tuition payments, please call the school business administrator's office, (732) 613-6723.