I know in advance that my child will be absent, what should I do?

Posted by:

If you know in advance that a family circumstance will require your child to be absent from school or from a specific class, please notify the school in writing. Please send the note to the classroom teacher in the elementary schools and to the attendance officer at Hammarskjold Middle School, Churchill Junior High School or East Brunswick High School.