My child is having a problem in school. How can I get help?

Posted by:

Contact his or her teacher or guidance counselor for help. If the problem is not resolved, contact the building principal. At the secondary level contact the grade level administrator and then the building principal. Problems not resolved at the building level may be referred to the assistant superintendent for student activities/services.