I child has an issue in class. Should I contact the principal?

Posted by:

Many times, when a child has an issue in class, the issue is due to a miscommunication between the student and the teacher.   Please contact your child's teacher first since most times this will solve the problem.  The best way to contact the teacher is through e-mail. If you would like, the teacher will call you when they have a free period.

After speaking with the teacher, if you feel there is still an issue, please contact either the counselor assigned to the student (if the question is relating to grades) or to the Assistant Principal for your child's grade level (Mr. Husar, Grade 5 & Mr. Nyamekye, Grade 6)