- East Brunswick Public Schools
- Past Announcements 2022-2023
May 15th to 19th
Here is the PTA blast for 5/15-5/19:
- Father's Day Popcorn Sale: All Flyers due back May 17th. Enjoy some Sweet Chaos Popcorn or Wiley Wallaby candy. Please see attached flyers below. Flyers will also went home with your student.
- Beach Bash(2nd/3rd grades): This Friday, May 19th The Frost Boardwalk will be open for all 2nd/3rd graders! See flyer attached. We are looking for volunteers to help during the event so please sign up to volunteer. https://www.
- 4th Grade Social: Welcome to HUESywood: Friday, June 2nd from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Please see the attached flyer for details on this drop-off event and RSVP by May 26th. A signed permission slip needs to be retuned for your child to attend. A printed flyer will also be coming home to 4th grade students.
- 4th Grade Lawn Signs (order by Friday, May 26) – If you are interested in ordering lawn signs for $15 each, please fill out the Google Form: https://forms.gle/
GKWo3EvNxuQYhurK6. Once your order is placed, please send in payment immediately, either cash or check. All orders are due by May 26th. When orders come in, we will set up a date for pickup of signs. Please note lawn signs cannot be sent home with kids because of metal spikes for lawn placement. Any questions, please contact email@example.com .
- 4th Grade Committee 2023-24: Calling all current 3rd grade parents. If you are interested in being on the 4th grade committee, read and please fill out the attached form and return by June 2.
- Yearbook: To order, fill out the flyer attached. Payment either cash, check or memberhub. We sell out EVERY year and we highly recommend doing pre orders so that they are guaranteed a yearbook. Price: $25. *If paying through memberhub, you do not have to fill out the form. 4TH GRADERS DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT FORM OR PAY FOR YEARBOOK AS IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR ACTIVITY FEE. Any questions: reach out to:frostebpta.president@gmail.
- Frost PTA End of Year Dinner: Anyone interested in joining a dinner celebration of the outgoing PTA board volunteers and the incoming board please click the attached link and fill out the form. https://forms.gle/
- PTA Meeting #3: Please join the PTA meeting on May 24th at 7pm in the multipurpose room at Frost School!
- Frost Spiritwear: Thank you for your orders! Orders will be here very soon.
- Summer Camp: Looking for a summer camp for your child? The Varsity Summer Academy offers a variety of activities for children and is located at the Fields in EB. Proceeds from your registration will be donated to Frost PTA!
Discount Cards Fundraiser: Discount cards make a great gift to give to your family, friends, school bus drivers, crossing guards, security guards, coworkers and more. Return your completed form with payment in an envelope labeled ATTN: Discount Cards to ensure that nothing gets lost! Or pay online here: Discount Card Online Pay
PTA Membership: It’s not too late to join. Complete your membership online by either choosing to purchase an individual($10) or family membership($15) or donate here:PTA Membership Online Pay
PTA Volunteer: If interested in volunteering for the PTA sign up here:Volunteer Sign-Up!
Easy Ways to Donate:
Box Tops for Education: Download the App, Find ’Frost Elementary’ and Don’t forget to keep scanning those receipts right into the app throughout the year to help in giving back to our school.
Memberhub Givebacks: Get hundreds in cash back for you and your favorite cause when you shop at the brands and restaurants you know and love. Shop here:Givebacks
Help us grow GREEN! Where possible, all sign ups will be online, and all flyers and forms will be distributed electronically, except those requiring permission sip or request. Flyers and forms are available on the weekly blasts, on the Web: Frost PTA in the virtual backpack, on Facebook, “frostpta”and Instagram “robert_frost_pta”. If you do not have access to a printer and are in need of a printed form, email frostebpta.president@