- East Brunswick Public Schools
- Past Announcements 2022-2023
May 8th to 12th
Here is the PTA blast for 5/8-5/12:
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 8th to May 12th - Thank you to those families who donated to help recognize our Frost Staff! There is still time to complete a Teacher Appreciation Sheet. Please have your child fill out the attached sheet to show appreciation for their teacher/s! The PTA will be collecting sheets through this Wednesday. There is a green collection box by the security office in the lobby where your child can hand in the sheet. If you need assistance with printing, please email frostebpta.president@
gmail.com. If you have already submitted a sheet…thank you!
- Spring Mother’s Day Plant Sale: The Frost Plant sale is back! 5/9-5/12 students will be able to purchase flowering and vegetable plants during their designated shop time. Plants range from $1-$10. Please have your child bring in a box or reusable bag to take home the plants. Class shopping days are attached below. This year we are also offering hanging baskets for pre-sale. Each basket costs $10. To purchase online go to:https://robertfrostpta.
memberhub.com/store/items/ 846351 or fill out the form below for cash or check(made out to FrostPTA). Please send in an envelope marked: Frost PTA plant sale. Pre-Orders can be picked up on Friday or your child can pick up during their shopping time. Any questions contact: Erin Satran: Erin.email@example.com. Any volunteer questions reach out to Amie Pai: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA Positions Open 2023-2024: The Frost PTA is currently accepting applicants who wish to be considered for vacant PTA positions. All positions are held for a two-year term. Without parent volunteers the PTA is not able to function at it’s fullest capacity. See attached for open position. Email Karen Schocklin by May 15th with letter of interest to: email@example.com
- Father's Day Popcorn Sale: All Flyers due back May 17th. Enjoy some Sweet Chaos Popcorn or Wiley Wallaby candy. Please see attached flyers below. Flyers will also be going home with your students this week.
- Beach Bash(2nd/3rd grades): Save the date! Friday, May 19th. 2nd and 3rd grade Frost students will be invited to a fun event.
- 4th Grade Social: Welcome to HUESywood: Save the date! Friday, June 2nd from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The votes are in and the 4th grade students have chosen a Hollywood theme for their social. More details to follow for this star-studded event!
- Yearbook: Fill out the flyer attached. Payment either cash, check or memberhub. We sell out EVERY year and we highly recommend doing pre orders so that they are guaranteed a yearbook. Price: $25. *If paying through memberhub, you do not have to fill out the form. 4TH GRADERS DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT FORM OR PAY FOR YEARBOOK AS IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR ACTIVITY FEE. Any questions: reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL TO ACTION! We are looking for information regarding Frost parents/guardians who have a local business. If you are one those, please send your contact information and name of business to Karen Schocklin @ email@example.com
- Frost Spiritwear: Thank you for your orders! Orders will be here this month.
- Summer Camp: Looking for a summer camp for your child? The Varsity Summer Academy offers a variety of activities for children and is located at the Fields in EB. Proceeds from your registration will be donated to Frost PTA!
Discount Cards Fundraiser: Discount cards make a great gift to give to your family, friends, school bus drivers, crossing guards, security guards, coworkers and more. Return your completed form with payment in an envelope labeled ATTN: Discount Cards to ensure that nothing gets lost! Or pay online here: Discount Card Online Pay
PTA Membership: It’s not too late to join. Complete your membership online by either choosing to purchase an individual($10) or family membership($15) or donate here:PTA Membership Online Pay
PTA Volunteer: If interested in volunteering for the PTA sign up here:Volunteer Sign-Up!
Easy Ways to Donate:
Box Tops for Education: Download the App, Find ’Frost Elementary’ and Don’t forget to keep scanning those receipts right into the app throughout the year to help in giving back to our school.
Memberhub Givebacks: Get hundreds in cash back for you and your favorite cause when you shop at the brands and restaurants you know and love. Shop here:Givebacks
Help us grow GREEN! Where possible, all sign ups will be online, and all flyers and forms will be distributed electronically, except those requiring permission sip or request. Flyers and forms are available on the weekly blasts, on the Web: Frost PTA in the virtual backpack, on Facebook, “frostpta”and Instagram “robert_frost_pta”. If you do not have access to a printer and are in need of a printed form, email frostebpta.president@
Plant Sale Shopping Days:
Chau/Pizza; Farraj; Grosvenor; Habib/Haas; Kim; Krutan; Moy
Alcantara, Crupe; Cunningham; DiRenzo; Ghaly; Lindsay; Ursino
Defalco; Derkacz; Garcia; Kraemer; Peysakhova; Romaine, Parke, Saccenti
Friday - Make-Up days