- East Brunswick Public Schools
- Past Announcements 2022-2023
April 24th to 28th
Here is the PTA blast for 4/24-4/28:
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 8th to May 12th - The PTA is continuing our tradition of recognizing our amazing teachers and staff at Frost school in several ways this year including a breakfast, a lunch, giveaways and a few surprises, but we need your help to make this successful. Please consider making a monetary donation of $5 per family to help us make this a success. For your generosity, we will add your family’s name to our “Frost Families Teacher Appreciation Wall of Fame”, which will be posted in school. For Donations, please send in via an envelope marked Teacher Appreciation with your child’s name, cash or check accepted or Memberhub - https://robertfrostpta.
memberhub.com/store/items/ 846925. Also, please have your child fill out the attached appreciation sheet to show their appreciation for their teacher/s! There is a collection box in the man lobby where your child can hand in their sheet. If you need assistance with printing email frostebpta.president@ gmail.com.
- Spring Mother’s Day Plant Sale: The Frost Plant sale is back! 5/9-5/12 students will be able to purchase flowering and vegetable plants during their designated shop time. Plants range from $1-$10. Please have your child bring in a box to take home the plants. This year we are also offering hanging baskets for pre-sale. Each basket costs $10. To purchase online go to:https://robertfrostpta.
memberhub.com/store/items/ 846351 or fill out the form below for cash or check(made out to FrostPTA). Please send in an envelope marked: Frost PTA plant sale. Any questions contact: Erin Satran: Erin.email@example.com.
We are also looking for volunteers! Please sign up via link: https://www.signupgenius.
- Color-A-Thon Run Fundraiser: Frost PTA is bringing a Color-A-Thon fundraiser to Frost School for the first time! This is a fun fundraiser experience which culminates with a colorful walk/run event. The Color Run event will be held Saturday, June 311am at Frost School. Flyers were sent home. Reach out to frostebpta.president@gmail.
comwith any questions. Visit the School-A-Thon website and register here: https://shop. schoolathon.org/EventIndex. asp?EID=198203. Group ID: 121410
- Disability Awareness Week: Join Frost school in showing support for Disability Awareness Week by having your child dress in the designated spirit week items listed on the attached spirit week form!
- Frost Theater Week Volunteers: We are looking for volunteers to help with rehearsals and the performance. See link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.
com/go/20F0A4EABAF29A1FF2- frost2.Frost School will be putting on the Original Production of the Rotten Princess on Friday, May 5th. Students will practice: Monday, 5/1 to Thursday, 5/4 from 3:30 pm to 5:45 pm in the Frost School All-Purpose Room. Community Performance: Friday, May 5th at 7:00 pm (location TBD by number of participants and will either take place at Frost School or Churchill Junior High); students will also participate in a school assembly for students only during the day on Friday, May 5th. . Volunteer Questions - please contact Amie Pai, PTA Volunteer Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org . Theater week questions contact: Ali Patel, Theater Week Chair, email@example.com
- 4th Grade Social: Welcome to HUESywood: Save the date! Friday, June 2nd from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The votes are in and the 4th grade students have chosen a Hollywood theme for their social. More details to follow for this star-studded event!
- Earth Day Clean Up: The Frost PTA is partnering with the activities happening with the Student Council and school. Look for details coming home.
- CALL TO ACTION! We are looking for information regarding Frost parents/guardians who have a local business. If you are one those, please send your contact information and name of business to Karen Schocklin @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook: Last week at discounted price. Don’t miss out- order your yearbook today! Fill out the flyer attached. Payment either cash, check or memberhub. We sell out EVERY year and we highly recommend doing pre orders so that they are guaranteed a yearbook. Prices of yearbooks are $20 until 4/30 and any order received AFTER 4/30 will be $25. *If paying through memberhub, you do not have to fill out the form. 4TH GRADERS DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT FORM OR PAY FOR YEARBOOK AS IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR ACTIVITY FEE. Any questions: reach out to: email@example.com
- Beach Bash(2nd/3rd grades):Save the date! Friday, May 19th. 2nd and 3rd grade Frost students will be invited to a fun event.
- Frost Spiritwear: Thank you for your orders more information to come on dates, but will be here next month.
Summer Camp: Looking for a summer camp for your child? The Varsity Summer Academy offers a variety of activities for children and is located at the Fields in EB. Proceeds from your registration will be donated to
Discount Cards Fundraiser: Discount cards make a great gift to give to your family, friends, school bus drivers, crossing guards, security guards, coworkers and more. Return your completed form with payment in an envelope labeled ATTN: Discount Cards to ensure that nothing gets lost! Or pay online here: Discount Card Online Pay
PTA Membership: t’s not too late to join. Complete your membership online by either choosing to purchase an individual($10) or family membership($15) or donate here:PTA Membership Online Pay
PTA Volunteer: If interested in volunteering for the PTA sign up here:Volunteer Sign-Up!
Easy Ways to Donate:
Box Tops for Education: Download the App, Find’Frost Elementary’ and Don’t forget to keep scanning those receipts right into the app throughout the year to help in giving back to our school.
Memberhub Givebacks: Get hundreds in cash back for you and your favorite cause when you shop at the brands and restaurants you know and love. Shop here:Givebacks
Help us grow GREEN! Where possible, all sign ups will be online, and all flyers and forms will be distributed electronically, except those requiring permission sip or request. Flyers and forms are available on the weekly blasts, on the Web: Frost PTA in the virtual backpack, on Facebook, “frostpta”and Instagram “robert_frost_pta”. If you do not have access to a printer and are in need of a printed form, email frostebpta.president@