- East Brunswick High School
Seniors Awards 2023
Each year, over 100 awards are given to seniors at the annual Senior Awards Ceremony. The awards vary from ability to interest.
Below you will find additional Senior Awards that each require an application. These applications and the supporting materials must be submitted by April 5, 2023 to Mrs. Fox in the Counseling Department.
An award given to a student in good academic standing who has had community involvement and plans to further their education/career opportunities.
• Lesley Carness & Jon Mustafa Memorial Award
Two awards given to a student who has done well scholastically and plans to major in the culinary field, and for a student majoring in accounting.
• Daniel Pearl Education Center Scholarship
An award given to a student who plans a career in journalism, international affairs, music or other areas, and has demonstrated a commitment to humanity and understanding.
• East Brunswick Muslim Sisterhood Award
Awards given to students with a strong sense of community support and service.
• East Brunswick Band Boosters Association Scholarship
Awards given to students who have been active in the EBHS Marching Band and plan to remain involved in music.
Awards given to students who have achieved the balance between their academics, extra-curricular activities, and school or community service.
• East Brunswick Jewish Center Sisterhood Award
An award given to an outstanding student who is a member of the East Brunswick Jewish Center.
• Emily Claire Fredricks Memorial Scholarship
Awards given to student-athletes who demonstrate selflessness, kindness, compassion for others, and are a positive and optimistic person.
• East Brunswick Friends of the Library Award
Awards given to students who have worked at the East Brunswick Library in a volunteer or paid position.
• Jeanne P. Alessandro Foundation Award
Awards given to students who have participated on EBHS sports teams.
• Lucy Bortono Memorial Scholarship
An award given to a student who will be pursuing an education beyond high school other than college, including but not limited to job training programs or a certificate program.
• Old Bridge Volunteer Fire Company Tommie Lukowski Scholarship
Awards given to students who are serving their community or are pursuing a degree where they will make an impact on their community.
• Patrick O. Awosogba Jr. Memorial Award
An award given to a student-athlete of any sport who demonstrates exemplary citizenship, humility, caring and compassion for others.
• Randi Susan Kleinman Memorial Award
An award given to a student, planning a career in health sciences or humanities, who has performed services as an active member of a non-academic youth group or club
• Ronald G. Rios Charity Trust Fund Scholarship
An award given to a student looking to make a positive change in the world.
An award given to a student who has overcome adversity in one's life and has displayed courage in doing so.
• Shelli Fishman Memorial Award
An award given to a student committed to community service.
• Hammarskjold Middle School PTA Award
Awards given to a student who formerly attended Hammarskjold Middle School, has done well scholastically and has been involved in school activities.
• East Brunswick Elementary School PTA Awards
Awards given to former students of each of the East Brunswick Schools Elementary Schools.
Awards donated by the East Brunswick Police Association, based upon an essay submitted to them.
An award given to a student who is a US citizen immigrant.
• Mario A. De Carolis Memorial Music Leadership Award
An award given to a student exemplifies leadership and dedication to music studies, as well as perseverance, courage and service to others through music.
• Leslie Anderson Memorial Scholarship
An award given to a student who exemplifies leadership, school spirit, and the essence of making people feel beautiful within the school community.
• East Brunswick Youth Council Scholarship
Awards are given to East Brunswick Youth Council members who demonstrate “The Five Pillars of Volunteering”.
• Henry & Jane Smith Memorial Educational Grant
Awards given to students who are pursuing an education in the building trades field, specific to carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry or HVAC.
• Outstanding Volunteer Community Service Award
Awards provided by Mayor Cohen’s Charity Fund, for students who have completed over 200 hours of volunteer service throughout their high school careers.