Welcome to the East Brunswick Public Schools Registration Website
Registrations are by appointment only.
All registrations are now done at our administration building located at the:Jon R. Kopko Administration Building760 Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Questions? Please email HERE
You may enter preliminary information into our system HERE
Reserve your time with our Registrar HERE
Please fill out a form for each child and bring with you to registration:Individual Forms:
Please also bring:
- Documentation of residency—one of each of the following four items:
- mortgage/deed or lease contract
- property tax bill if you own your home
- one recent utility bill or two if leasing
- one other form of identification with an East Brunswick address
- Birth certificate or other proof of identity
- Immunization records and proof of current physical exam
Students transferring to East Brunswick Schools should also provide:
- Registering students for grades 1-8 - please bring final report cards for two previous years.
- Registering students for grades 9-12 - please bring all prior transcripts.
- Also, please provide standardized test scores, including PARCC scores.
Included in your registration packet will be a medical health appraisal form for your doctor to complete. All required documents must be translated into English.
Registrants living with East Brunswick residents must:
- Complete a residency form in the Assistant Superintendent’s Office, (732) 613-6750
- Provide a notarized letter from the resident that certifies the registrants are living in their residence
- Resident must supply proof of residency as stated above
To qualify for attendance on an affidavit basis, the student must be:
- Living with the district resident for reasons other than obtaining a free education in the East Brunswick Public Schools.
- The parent of the student must complete an affidavit attesting that the parent is unable to care for the child due to a family or economic hardship.
- Parent and district resident must complete affidavit and submit to the Assistant Superintendent (732) 613-6750.
Click for Preschool Opportunities