Change of Address
In order to change an East Brunswick address for students:
- Legal address changes for students must be done IN PERSON at the Administration Building between the hours of 8am-3:30pm. Parent/legal guardian must be present.
- Student and parent/legal guardian must reside in the new East Brunswick home at the time of the change.
- Provide the following documentation:
- Deed or current mortgage statement (homeowners) OR entire current lease (renters) in parent/guardian name.
- At least two different utility bills, currently dated, which include parent/guardian's name and reflect East Brunswick address. (i.e. gas, electric, cable, water/sewer, etc.) Printed confirmations of utility service or printed online statements are acceptable. Follow up with current utility bills must take place within 30 days of address change.
- Registrants who do not own or lease their own home, but are domiciled with a valid East Brunswick resident must complete a residency form and affidavit to be submitted to the the Assistant Superintendent's Office. This process must be completed prior to making the change of address. Please call 732-613-6750 for information.