Change of Address
IMPORTANT SUMMER INFORMATION:
- Please note that in order to receive transportation for the first day of school (September 8, 2020) and to qualify for student orientations, complete address change paperwork must be received and processed NO LATER than August 25th. Changes of address received after August 25th will be processed for transportation in the order they are received beginning on September 29th.
- The District Registration Office is working remotely during the COVID-19 closures. The Administration Building is NOT open for in-person appointments. If you have moved within East Brunswick, please get in touch with the District Registration Office at Registrar@ebnet.org or call 732-613-6980 for assistance.
In order to change an East Brunswick address for students:
- Student and parent/legal guardian must reside in the new East Brunswick home at the time of the change.
- Provide the following documentation:
- Deed or current mortgage statement (homeowners) OR entire current lease (renters) in parent/guardian name.
- At least two different utility bills, currently dated, which include parent/guardian's name and reflect East Brunswick address. (i.e. gas, electric, cable, water/sewer, etc.) Printed confirmations of utility service or printed online statements are acceptable. Follow up with current utility bills must take place within 30 days of address change.
- Registrants who do not own or lease their own home, but are domiciled with a valid East Brunswick resident must complete a residency form and affidavit to be submitted to the the Assistant Superintendent's Office. This process must be completed prior to making the change of address. Please call 732-613-6750 for information.