Change of Address
The Administration Building is NOT open for in-person appointments. If you have moved within East Brunswick, please get in touch with the District Registration Office at 732-613-6980 for assistance.
In order to change an East Brunswick address for students:
- Student and parent/legal guardian must reside in the new East Brunswick home at the time of the change.
- Provide the following documentation:
- Deed or current mortgage statement (homeowners) OR entire current lease (renters) in parent/guardian name.
- At least two different utility bills, currently dated, which include parent/guardian's name and reflect East Brunswick address. (i.e. gas, electric, cable, water/sewer, etc.) Confirmation of utility service or printed online statements are acceptable and must be presented at the time of address change. Follow up with current utility bills must take place within 30 days of address change.
- Registrants who do not own or lease their own home, but are domiciled with a valid East Brunswick resident must complete a residency form and affidavit to be submitted to the Assistant Superintendent's Office. This process must be completed prior to making the change of address. Please call 732-613-6751 for information.