East Brunswick Public Schools District Registration
Jon R. Kopko Administration Building
760 Route 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Important Registration Update 3/17/2020: If you are a new resident to East Brunswick and have students in grades K-12 who need to be registered for the CURRENT 2019-2020 school year, please get in touch with the District Registration Department at Registrar@ebnet.org.At this time, for all student registrations for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, please follow the directions for registration and schedule an appointment on or after May 15, 2020. Please be sure to check the district website frequently for updates and/or changes prior to your scheduled appointment. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please note that registrations are by appointment only at the Administration Building. Photo I.D. is required for entry. Parents should enter the building on the Jersey Strong side of the building. Please check in with security and ask for Sonu Patti or Adrienne Berg.
2020-2021 KINDERGARTEN Registration for students who will turn 5 on or before October 31, 2020 is now open.
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year for ALL other grades will be open as of May 2020.
- To register a student in East Brunswick Public Schools Grades K-12, click here
- To register a student in our Early Learning Academy Preschool, click here
- To register a student in our General Education Preschool, click here
- To register a student in Charter School, click here
- To register a student in Special Edcation Preschool, click here