East Brunswick Public Schools District Registration
Jon R. Kopko Administration Building
760 Route 18 East Brunswick, NJ 08816
The Administration Building and District Registration Office is NOT open for in-person appointments.
Please follow ALL instructions for student registration linked below. Instructions for paperwork drop off will be provided when ALL FOUR registration steps are completed.
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR - IMPORTANT SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
In order to receive transportation for the first day of school (September 9, 2021) and to be eligible for student orientations, registrations must be received and processed NO LATER than August 24, 2021. In order to qualify for school registration you must be LIVING in your East Brunswick home. Anticipated new home closings or future leases will not be accepted. Registrations received after August 24th will be processed for transportation in the order they are received beginning on September 20, 2021.
Student registrations that are received after Monday, August 30th will not be guaranteed enrollment by September 9th. Registrations that are fully complete will be processed in the order they are received. The district will be closed Monday, September 6th through Wednesday, September 8th.
Thank you for your patience. Any questions, please call Karen Mandleur at 732-613-6706.
- To register a student in East Brunswick Public Schools (Grades K-12), click here
- To register a student in Special Education Preschool, click here. This requires pre-approval from the Student Services Department.
- To register a student in Charter School, click here
Please visit: Preschool Opportunities for information on the preschool programs offered by the district. Use the below links for registration when you have decided which program you would like to register for.
- To register a student in our Early Learning Academy Preschool, click here - As of 8/17/2021 ELA is WAITLIST ONLY. Please call 732-613-6989 for information on program availability before registering.
- To register a student in our General Education Inclusive Preschool, click here - Please call 732-613-6750 for information on program availability before registering.