East Brunswick Public Schools District Registration
Jon R. Kopko Administration Building
760 Route 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
IMPORTANT SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Please note that in order to receive transportation for the first day of school (September 8, 2020) and to qualify for student orientations, complete registrations must be received and processed NO LATER than August 25th. In order to be eligible for school registration you must be LIVING in your East Brunswick home (anticipated new home closings or future leases are not acceptable). Registrations received after August 25th will be processed for transportation in the order they are received beginning on September 29th.
- The District Registration Office is working remotely during the COVID-19 closures. The Administration Building is NOT open for in-person appointments. Please follow instructions for student registration linked below. Use the provided links to reserve a "remote" appointment. Once an appointment reservation has been made, someone will be in touch with you with instructions.
- To register a student in East Brunswick Public Schools Grades K-12, click here
- To register a student in our Early Learning Academy Preschool, click here
- To register a student in our General Education Preschool, click here
- To register a student in Charter School, click here
- To register a student in Special Edcation Preschool, click here