The Lawrence Brook Elementary School Mission Statement
The mission of Lawrence Brook School is to teach students the skills necessary for success in the 21st Century while enabling them to reach their full potential academically, emotionally, and socially. We foster a collaborative relationship within our diverse community that encourages lifelong learning.
We accomplish our mission by infusing technology, implementing research-based practices and providing interactive learning experiences, as well as by building confidence in oneself and respect for others.
- in providing a safe and nurturing environment;
- in establishing a positive school community through respect for oneself and others;
- in embracing each child's uniqueness and cultural diversity;
- in challenging all students to reach their full potential;
- in cultivating curiosity and creativity through the implementation of 21st Century research and resources;
- in nurturing strong communication and critical thinking skills.