East Brunswick Public Schools District Registration
Jon R. Kopko Administration Building
760 Route 18 East Brunswick, NJ 08816
District Registration is NOT conducting in-person appointments at this time.
2022-2023 Registration is now open for ALL grade levels.
In order to register for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year for grades 1-12, students must be finished with their CURRENT 2021-2022 school year and final report cards must be provided. This is not a requirement for Kindergarten Registration. Kindergarten Registration is open to students who will be 5 years of age on or before October 31, 2022.
In order to attend August new student orientations and to receive bus transportation on the first day of school, COMPLETE registration paperwork packets must be received by Wednesday August 10th.
2022-2023 School Year Registration Grades K-12:
- To register a student in East Brunswick Public Schools for the 2022-2023 school year (Grades K-12), click here
- To register a student in Charter School, click here
Please visit: Preschool Opportunities for information on the preschool programs offered by the district PRIOR to completing registration. Please refer to this link for information and registration dates for the upcoming school year.
- Early Learning Academy Preschool, click here.
- General Education Inclusive Preschool, click here - Acceptance Letter Required - Please call 732-613-6750 for information PRIOR to registration.
- Bears & Cubs Preschool - Call 732-613-6762 for information.
- To register a student in Special Education Preschool, click here. This requires pre-approval from the Student Services Department PRIOR to registration. Please call 732-613-6748 for information.