PTA ANNOUNCEMENTS: Here are a few updated announcements from CJHS.
1. Please join us for our PTA meeting on Tuesday, May 4th at 7:00 PM. The topic is "College Admissions Roadmap". This meeting will talk about things that your student needs to know about starting to prepare in high school for their college years. Items to be discussed will include extracurricular activities, SAT/ACT timelines, course selection for balancing their GPA, and overall information for laying the groundwork admission success. Reserve your spot at tinyurl.com/CJHSAdmissionsRoadmap.
2. Teacher appreciation week is coming up from May 3rd - May 7th and we want to show our Churchill teachers and staff how much we appreciate their hard work this year. Please consider making a $5 donation towards our teacher and staff luncheon on Thursday, May 6th. Donations can be made by check (made out to the Churchill PTA), cash or to our Venmo account (@Churchill-Pta).
3. The PBSIS (Positive Behavior Support in School) committee is looking to recognize staff members who have positively impacted a student’s academic, social, or emotional development. Use the form below to show your appreciation for all of their efforts this year so far.
4. Yearbooks are now on sale for $30. The yearbook committee is hard at work creating memories of this unique school year so you won't want to miss out. See the weekly emails and our Facebook page for more information.
5. It is not too late join the PTA. Please visit our new google form link to join our PTA.Membership is only $10 per individual or $15 per family.All proceeds go directly back to our students and staff at CJHS.Google forms link: CJHS PTA membership formPayment for membership can be made by the following ways:1. Venmo (@Churchill-Pta) - last 4 digits for payment are 9372.2. Checks made out to Churchill PTA and sent to school with your child or mailed to the school at 18 Norton Road, East Brunswick, NJ 088163. Cash sent to the school.