PTA ANNOUNCEMENTS: Here are a few updated announcements from CJHS.
1. Final orders for our spiritwear sale are due by Wednesday, March 3rd. If you are paying by cash or check please send an email to email@example.com so we will know to expect your payment.
2. Join us for our PTA meeting on this Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:00 PM on Zoom. Link for PTA meeting 3/2/21 Zoom
Meeting ID: 99650369386 Passcode: 881473
1. Block scheduling for the school year 2021-2022
2. Presentation on mental health resources, student wellness, and social and emotional support
3. All questions you have can be addressed with the CJHS administration
3. The PBSIS (Positive Behavior Support in School) committee is looking to recognize staff members who have positively impacted a student’s academic, social, or emotional development. Use the form below to show your appreciation for all of their efforts this year so far.
4. Yearbooks are now on sale for $30. The yearbook committee is hard at work creating memories of this unique school year so you won't want to miss out. See the weekly emails and our Facebook page for more information.
5. It is not too late join the PTA. Please visit our new google form link to join our PTA.Membership is only $10 per individual or $15 per family.All proceeds go directly back to our students and staff at CJHS.Google forms link: CJHS PTA membership formPayment for membership can be made by the following ways:1. Venmo (@Churchill-Pta) - last 4 digits for payment are 9372.2. Checks made out to Churchill PTA and sent to school with your child or mailed to the school at 18 Norton Road, East Brunswick, NJ 088163. Cash sent to the school.