* Please check your child's homework folder each night for homework assignments, important announcements and behavior updates.
The best way to contact me is through email. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . I will get back to you as soon as possible!
* If for any reason your child is not taking his/her usual transportation home, please send a note to school informing us of this change. In the note, please include the date(s) of the change and a way that we could reach you during the day. If transportation changes during the day for the same day, please call the office to inform them of the change.
* We have snack everyday. Our classroom is peanut free, so please make sure that you pack a NUT-FREE healthy snack. Also, please provide plastic forks or spoons, as needed. The teachers and nurse do not provide snack. Snacks may not be shared among students for health purposes.
*If your child would like to celebrate his/her birthday in school, they may bring in the following nonfood items to share with their classmates:
- pencils, stickers
- donate a favorite book to the class library- You may also come into school to read a book for your childs birthday.
- donate an indoor recess game
*If your child will be handing out invitations in school, please make sure that EVERYONE in the class in invited. Invitations may not be handed out to only a few children in school.
Parents are also invited to come in to read a story to the class. Please come prepared with the book your child would like you to read.
Prior to your child's birthday, please reach out to me to let me know the day you would like to come in (in case it falls on a weekend) and I can coordinate a time with you.
RecessAll students will go outside for 20 minutes of fresh air and exercise every day when it is warmer than 32 degrees.If your child has a medical need which prohibits him/her from going out please send a doctor's note to the nurse.
Electronic devices and trading cards are not permitted at Frost School.*If your child is bringing money to school, it should be in a labeled baggie, envelope or wallet.