#1 Come prepared and ready to work every day.
#2 Food and drinks are not allowed for sanitary & health reasons.
#3 Cell phones should not be seen or heard
during the entire class period.
#4 Bathroom trips are limited to the beginning of the class period.
#5 Be respectful of your classmates, teacher, & yourself!
- Notebook (HW)
- Folder *Label right side “Assessments”
- Calculator (scientific or graphing)
If you are having trouble, you must speak with me immediately. You also have access to the online textbook via your own sources, EBPL, and/or Media Center.
There will be after-school help sessions every
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday with Ms. Mercuagliano
in room 110 from 2:15pm – 3:00pm.
*This is not private tutoring, but rather a place to work on HW problems or have extra practice on content with a math teacher available to answer questions.
- Homework will be found on the classroom slides and also on the class website.
- Homework MUST be completed in pencil.
- Each homework assignment will be checked for completion and effort for 2 points.
- Homework grades will be put in on a weekly basis.
- You are responsible for checking the answers to the odd-numbered problems in the back of the book.
Policy for Absences:
- If you are absent, you are responsible for completing your make-up work in a timely manner. *Homework is available on Google Classroom so you can keep current with the class.
- Any class notes or homework sheets that you missed can be found in the appropriate day folder in the absent bin.
- If you know you are going to be absent beforehand, you should ask me for your make-up work before the absence. This can be done before or after school or via e-mail.