Become a Member of the PTA!
Information about joining is sent home on the first day of school in the Welcome Back Folder. Envelopes to pay dues are also sent home with your child.
Dues are only $7 for an individual membership or family memberships are available for $13.
- $2.25 goes to the National PTA and $1.75 goes to the State PTA.
- The remaining $3 goes towards our many PTA projects, events and gifts our kids receive throughout the year. A few examples are the Cultural Arts assemblies, author visits, classroom parties, and refreshments for evening performances and events.
- Members have voting rights at PTA General Meetings
- Members will receive a copy of the Warnsdorfer student directory.
- Members are exclusively able to volunteer at PTA-sponsored classroom parties.
The 2022 - 2023 Warnsdorfer PTA Executive Board
President: Heather James
Vice President: Melissa Feuerstein
Treasurer: Allie Osores
Membership VP: Kristy Cummings
Fundraising VP: Amanda Foster
Events VP: Sarita Dash
Classroom Liaison VP: Sunny Zapoticzny
Cultural Arts VP: Karen Fenstermaker
Corresponding Secretary: Umang Gupta
Recording Secretary: Jackie Liou
Last Modified on August 6, 2022