Please join the Hammarskjold PTA!
Membership dues are $10 per family and are applied directly toward our cultural arts programs, teacher grants, school activities, etc. We also gladly and gratefully accept donations! Any parent who plans to participate in any PTA meeting, event or activity during the year is required to be a paid member. Of the $10, $2.25 is sent to the National PTA and $1.75 is sent to the NJ State PTA. The Hammarskjold PTA has use of only $6 per membership. Each year, our PTA strives to enhance and enrich our students’ academic and overall school experience by sponsoring supplies, events and improvements. Your membership dues help support our Hammarskjold Community.Here is just a sampling of PTA-Sponsored items:
Membership envelopes will be handed out during the first week of school. They will also be available at 'Back to School' night.
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- EBHS Scholarship
- Relay For Life
- Science Trip T-shirts for 6th Graders
- Teacher Grants, such as pop-up books and scrapbooks for 6th & 7th Grade Verbal classes
- Track & Field Day
- 7th Grade Ice Cream Social
- You can also send payment to the school in an envelope marked 'PTA'.
- Please make checks payable to Hammarskjold PTA 'HMS PTA'.
- Please indicate your name, address, phone and e-mail address as well as your child's name, grade, house # and first period teacher.
Thank you for your support!