You are encouraged to attend the meetings to get first hand information from both the PTSA and Dr. Vinella, our principal.
Also, follow us on Facebook for information and events.
Finally, look for announcements and meeting dates in the email blasts to all parents from East Brunswick High School or Dr. Vinella.
There are a few different ways to join the PTSA:
- Complete the Online Membership Form Membership Form
- The PTSA will have a membership table set up at Back to School Night in September;
- You can print out our Membership Form, then send with Check Payment to the High School in an envelope labeled Attn: PTSA, 380 Cranbury Road, EB
- You can reach out to Julia Rafano, the Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com
A portion of the annual dues go to the State and National PTA. The EBHS PTSA portion is budgeted to fund the following:
- Senior scholarships. To be eligible, the family must be active members of the PTSA by February of that school year.
- Teachers grants. Teachers must be an active PTSA member and submit a Grant Application to the PTSA President firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembies which are coordinated with the principal and guidance counselors
- Senior Sunrise The PTSA provides Grab N Go breakfast snacks during the Sunrise they can enjoy together
- Senior Sendoff Type of Event to be announced
- Senior Sunset The PTSA will provide snacks and students will receive their year books.
- Staff Appreciation There is a Back to School Breakfast and a Teacher Appreciation Luncheon.
We are a Parent, Teacher, STUDENT Association. We encourage our students to participate in the PTSA.
Yes, each school is a different PTA organization and operates independently of one another. Membership is unique to that school.