We hope that you are all having a great start to the 2021 year. Here are a few updated announcements from CJHS.
1. The PBSIS (Positive Behavior Support in School) committee is looking to recognize staff members who have positively impacted a student’s academic, social, or emotional development. Use the form below to show your appreciation for all of their efforts this year so far.
2. Yearbooks are now on sale for $30. The yearbook committee is hard at work creating memories of this unique school year so you won't want to miss out. See the weekly emails and our Facebook page for more information.
3. Save the date for our next PTA meeting on Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:00 PM.
4. Be on the lookout soon for information about our spring spirtwear sale.
5. It is not too late join the PTA. Please visit our new google form link to join our PTA.Membership is only $10 per individual or $15 per family.All proceeds go directly back to our students and staff at CJHS.Google forms link: CJHS PTA membership formPayment for membership can be made by the following ways:1. Venmo (@Churchill-Pta) - last 4 digits for payment are 9372.2. Checks made out to Churchill PTA and sent to school with your child or mailed to the school at 18 Norton Road, East Brunswick, NJ 088163. Cash sent to the school.