TO ENROLL FOR THE 2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Four-Step Registration Process:
Print and complete the correct enrollment packet for your child using the links below. Make sure you fill out one packet for each child you wish to register. You must bring the completed packets to your registration appointment.
Compile additional required documents. YOU MUST BRING ALL DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETED REGISTRATION PACKETS TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT.
- Deed, current mortgage or lease as explained under 'East Brunswick Proof of Residency' section above
- Two additional proofs of address as explained under 'East Brunswick Proof of Residency' section above.
- Student's original birth certificate.
- Student's current immunization records provided at the time of registration.
- Any custody documentation, if applicable.
- Enter preliminary information for each child in our online portal by clicking here. Please DO NOT type information in all capital letters. (Please note that our portal does not support the use of Internet Explorer).
- Schedule an appointment through our online reservation system. Please click on this link to schedule your remote appointment. Someone from Central Registration will contact you.
- Keep in mind you need to schedule a 30-minute appointment for each child you wish to register.
Program questions, please call (732) 613-6989
Registration questions, please call (732) 613-6674