* There will be no HSE classes on October 21, October 22, and October 23. Classes will resume on Monday, October 28th. *Welcome to the East Brunswick HSE Preparation Program
2019-2020 HSE PROGRAM (OCTOBER-MAY)Program Schedule
Registration: Please call 732-613-6989 or email: email@example.com for more information.
Dates: Classes begin on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 and ends on Tuesday, May 27, 2020Class Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
Class Times: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.Location: East Brunswick High School, 380 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Please note: Excellent attendance is required to remain in class.
For any questions, please contact Community Programs at 732-613-6989 or send us an email by clicking on the link below.
Congratulations on taking one of the most important steps of your life—earning your high school diploma, endorsed by the State of New Jersey! Millions of people like you have taken the Test of High School Equivalency (HSE) to get a better job, continue their education, or to feel better about themselves. The HSE Tests measure your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional high school graduates.
Increase your skills and develop a reliable study program that will prepare you to take the High School Equivalency test (HSE) and earn a State of New Jersey High School Diploma.
- Instruction is offered in the HSE test content areas of Language Arts/Writing, Science, Social Studies, Reading and Mathematics
- Classroom and small group instruction are reinforced with homework
- Official HSE Practice Tests are administered to improve test-taking skills
- Students will be assigned to classes based on interview and test results
Did you know?
- More than 600,000 adults worldwide take the HSE Tests each year
- Those who obtain scores high enough to earn a HSE Certificate outperform at least 40 percent of today's high school seniors.
- One out of every seven high school diplomas issued each year in the United States is based on passing the HSE Tests.
- More than 95% of U.S. employers consider HSE graduates the same as traditional high school graduates in regard to hiring, salary, and opportunity for advancement.
HSE graduates include:
- Ben Night Horse Campbell, former U.S. Senator from Colorado
- Ruth Ann Minner, former Delaware Governor
- Christian Slater, actor, comedian and television personality
- Mary Lou Retton, medal-winning Olympic gymnast
- Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s restaurant
- Chris Rock, comedian
- Mark Wahlberg, actor and musician
- Gretchen Wilson, country music singer
- Hilary Swank - actress
- Michael J. Fox - actor
- Peter Jennings - former journalist
- Wally Amos - enterpreneur
- Jon Huntsman, Jr. - former Utah Governor
- Richard Carmona - former United States Surgeon General
- Fran Lebowitz - author
- Walter Anderson - Chairman and CEO of Parade Publications
If you have any further questions, please call (732) 613-6989.