Welcome to the East Brunswick HSE Preparation Program
2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration is now open. Please use the registration link below. All registrations will be completed online. There will be no in-person registration. The 2020/2021 HSE Program will be online instruction. Virtual Instruction will include mostly interactive instruction combined with some independent components. We will have on-going registrations after August 21st until we reach our maximum capacity. Please note that registration does not confirm placement in the program.
Please note that registration does not confirm placement in the program. You will be contacted via email after registration with your date and time for testing. All testing will be completed the week of August 24th between the hours of 6 pm to 8:30 pm. Your testing email will include date, time, and location.
Once testing has been completed, all tests will be graded and placements will be made. You will receive an email to confirm if you have been placed in a class. All HSE classes will be held Mondays through Wednesdays between the hours of 6 pm to 8:30 pm. You will then be contacted with your specific virtual schedule. HSE Program runs from September until May.
All classes are free of charge and excellent attendance is required. All students must have their own device to participate in the program. These devices can include a tablet, smartphone, or laptop.
For any questions, please contact Community Programs via email at email@example.com or by phone at 732-613-6989.
Congratulations on taking one of the most important steps of your life—earning your high school diploma, endorsed by the State of New Jersey! Millions of people like you have taken the Test of High School Equivalency (HSE) to get a better job, continue their education, or to feel better about themselves. The HSE Tests measure your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional high school graduates.
Increase your skills and develop a reliable study program that will prepare you to take the High School Equivalency test (HSE) and earn a State of New Jersey High School Diploma.
- Instruction is offered in the HSE test content areas of Language Arts/Writing, Science, Social Studies, Reading and Mathematics
- Classroom and small group instruction are reinforced with homework
- Official HSE Practice Tests are administered to improve test-taking skills
- Students will be assigned to classes based on interview and test results
Did you know?
- More than 600,000 adults worldwide take the HSE Tests each year
- Those who obtain scores high enough to earn a HSE Certificate outperform at least 40 percent of today's high school seniors.
- One out of every seven high school diplomas issued each year in the United States is based on passing the HSE Tests.
- More than 95% of U.S. employers consider HSE graduates the same as traditional high school graduates in regard to hiring, salary, and opportunity for advancement.
HSE graduates include:
- Ben Night Horse Campbell, former U.S. Senator from Colorado
- Ruth Ann Minner, former Delaware Governor
- Christian Slater, actor, comedian and television personality
- Mary Lou Retton, medal-winning Olympic gymnast
- Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s restaurant
- Chris Rock, comedian
- Mark Wahlberg, actor and musician
- Gretchen Wilson, country music singer
- Hilary Swank - actress
- Michael J. Fox - actor
- Peter Jennings - former journalist
- Wally Amos - enterpreneur
- Jon Huntsman, Jr. - former Utah Governor
- Richard Carmona - former United States Surgeon General
- Fran Lebowitz - author
- Walter Anderson - Chairman and CEO of Parade Publications
If you have any further questions, please call (732) 613-6989.