Edna LaBoy, Director of Professional Learning, Evaluation and Assessment
Jennifer Carter, Curriculum Technical Specialist
The objectives of the asssessment program is to measure individual growth of students, to compare growth of individuals and groups, to assist with individualizing instruction to help identify individual group strengths and weaknesses and to help students plan for their future educational and vocational goals.
National and local comparisons are used for reporting test scores. With the information they provide, it is possible to determine the performance of East Brunswick students in relation to other students in the district as well as in relation to students throughout the nation.
- NJDOE "Next Steps" Report on State Assessments (July 12, 2018)
- A Guide to Parent/Teacher Conversations About the PARCC Score Reports
- Family Guide to the Student Scores (Español)
- Student Score Release Parent Checklist (Español)
- Graduation Assessment Requirements
- Student Data Privacy and Security
- Assessment Summary and Resources for Parents (Español)
- Assessment Summary for Parents of ELLs (Español)
- Assessment Summary for Parents of Students with IEPs (Español)
- Parent FAQ Guide