We have 3 types of Grants:
Teachers are allowed to submit an application (CLICK HERE) for a Teacher's Grant.
Or Click Here to submit an Online Grant Application.
- You must be a PTSA member to apply (only $8.00 per school year)
- Maxium amount is $250 per year
- Food and transportation are not reimbursable
- Grants may be submitted at any time
- All approved funds must be expended by the end of the school year.
Grant applications and/or questions should be submitted to Rachel Van Wagner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the request must be approved by the board before a check can be cut.
Any Student Organization may apply for a Student Grant for their club or organization. Submit a request with our ONLINE FORM
or CLICK HERE to access the printable form.
- Must be submitted by a board member of the organization
- The parent/guardian of the board member must be a member of our PTSA
- Funds must benefit the whole organization
- The application must be approved by the whole PTSA Board
Senior students may also submit an application for a Senior Awards Scholarship.
- Student must be a Senior to apply
- Minimum amount is $100 per Student
- Up to 30 scholarships will be granted
- Senior must submit a short essay when applying
- Scholarships will be distributed at the Senior Awards Night.
Scholarship request questions should be directed to Student Services or Rachel Van Wagner - email@example.com
For Teachers/Staff, the PTSA is holding a monthly raffle for our members.
Prize: $10.00 gift cards
MUST BE A PTSA MEMBER TO WIN