East Brunswick High School
Introduction to Practical Arts Courses
Students are required to take a total of 15 credits in the Fine, Performing, and Practical Arts in grades 9 – 12. Five credits must be taken in the Fine Arts (visual, performing, or humanities) and five credits must be taken in the Practical Arts. The additional five credits can be taken in either of the above areas.
East Brunswick Graduation Requirements:
- 5 credits in the Fine Arts and 5 credits in the Practical Arts.
- 5 additional credits are needed in either the Practical Arts or the Fine Arts.
- A total of 15 credits in grades 9 – 12
- Financial Literacy (2.5 Credits)
Areas that meet the Practical Arts requirement are all courses in:
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Technology Education