Weekly Announcements for September 26th to 30th
Here is your PTA Blast for the week of September 26th – September 30th!
Please help us in going GREEN! Where possible, all signups will be online, and all flyers and forms will be distributed electronically, except those requiring a permission slip or request. Flyers and forms will be available on the weekly blasts, on the web, in the virtual backpack, on Facebook "frostpta" and Instagram "robert_frost_pta". If you do not have access to a printer and are in need of a printed form, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Message from the PTA President: Thank you to all those who attended our first PTA meeting of the year, both in-person and virtually. It is a great start to the year. Please accept my apology for missing the meeting last Thursday. Unfortunately, I had a last minute emergency come up and I was unable to attend. The other board members were able to provide updates and feedback on the agenda items that were discussed. Once again, sorry for missing the first meeting and look forward to speaking and working with everyone throughout the year. Please reach out to me at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
2. PTA membership it's not too late to join. Complete your membership online by either choosing to purchase an individual ($10) or family membership ($15) or donate here: https://robertfrostpta.memberhub.com/store. If you prefer to pay cash or check, see the flyer that was brought home last week in your student's folder or print from below and send it to school in an envelope marked ATTN:PTA MEMBERSHIP. Interested in volunteering; enter you information here: https://forms.gle/QbdpkLupRSt721tB6
3. Membership Buddy List: Last call to join the buddy list, please have any submissions in by Friday, October 7 to be included in this year's list. If you participated last year and there are no changes, your information will remain the same. If there are changes, there were typographical errors, you did not participate and would like to this year or if you are new to Frost, please complete the buddy list here: https://forms.gle/pgW2kTs8RtrZJNfD9. If you are a current PTA member for the 2022-2023 school year, you will receive a hard copy of the buddy list in October free of charge. Questions on the buddy list?! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Clubs Choice Fundraiser runs until 10/5. Keep getting those orders in! Information came home in your student's folder last week. Register online: www.clubschoicefundraising.com/register. Use School Code: FROS25. Shop for cookies, pizza, snacks, desserts, gifts & more here: https://flash.clubschoicefundraising.com/RG22F or here: https://flash.clubschoicefundraising.com/GA21F/6/ . Students can earn prizes for the more they sell.
5. Discount Cards Fundraiser- Discount cards make a great gift to give to your family, friends, school bus drivers, crossing guards, security guards, coworkers and more. There will be a CONTEST for this fundraiser for the class that sells the most will win an ICE POP PARTY ! Help support your child's class in winning the contest. Orders received by October 14th, will be counted towards the contest. Please return your completed form with payment in an envelope labeled ATTN: Discount Cards to ensure that nothing gets lost! or pay online here: https://robertfrostpta.memberhub.com/store/items/783570
6. Fall Mum Sale Fundraiser Thank you to all those who purchased mums, we had an amazing first pop-up. Look for information on future pop-up events throughout the year.
7. Coming soon!! Details on our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest week of October 24th, Trunk or Treat 10/21 (rain date: 10/28).
8. mabel’s labels - Help your child easily keep track of their belongings during the school year with our ongoing fundraiser. Order mabel's labels now, and have them mailed direct to your home.
8. Easy Ways to Donate:
Box Tops for Education - Download the App; Find 'Frost Elementary' and Don’t forget to keep scanning those receipts right into the app throughout the year to help in giving back to your child’s school.
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from over one million organizations to support. Support Today! Go to: smile.amazon.com and find select: "21250 Robert Frost PTA" as your charity! Then use that link when you shop!
memberhub Givebacks: Get hundreds in cashback for you and your favorite cause when you shop at the brands and restaurants you know and love. Shop here: https://www.givebacks.com/causes/detail/0d4de6f7-870e-4a11-9342-16aca5dcee98
9. Be on the lookout for information on Frost Spirit Wear, Krispy Kreme , and more important information from the PTA this year.