Weekly Announcements for March 27th to 31st
Here is the PTA blast for 3/27/23-3/31/23:
- Frost Theater Week: Theater Week is Coming to Frost Elementary School. The Original Production of the Rotten Princess is taking place from May 1st to May 5th.
Practice: Monday, 5/1 to Thursday, 5/4 from 3:30 pm to 5:45 pm in the Frost School All-Purpose Room.
Community Performance: Friday, May 5th at 7:00 pm (location TBD by number of participants and will either take place at Frost School or Churchill Junior High); students will also participate in a school assembly for students only during the day on Friday, May 5th.
Limited Spots available-- Sign up By April 14th (or until filled)
Monday March 27th - open to 4th graders
Thursday March 29th - open to 3rd and 2nd graders
$10 charge for the Costume Accessories Package (bandana, socks, apron or vest/tie). Payable Cash/Check/Memberhub. Questions - please contact Ali Patel, Theater Week Chair, email@example.com
- Frost Spiritwear:On sale now through April 14th. Spring savings and new logo. Order now! Cash or Check (Payable to: Frost PTA) or online at MemberHub -
memberhub.com/store?limit=21& live=true&category=Spirit% 20Wear
- Frost Spring Picture Day: Monday April 17th. Flyers were sent home with students. A copy is attached or can be accessed online. bnlschoolpictures.com
The Fourth Grade Panorama Picture will be taken during Picture Day. It will be available to order for $20 under a separate flyer sent to 4th grade students only.
We will also be looking for a few volunteers for picture day. A signup genius link will be sent out after returning from Spring Break. Volunteer questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beach Bash(2nd/3rd grades):Save the date! Friday, May 19th. 2nd and 3rd grade Frost students will be invited to a fun event. More details to follow.
- Yearbook: Don’t miss out- order your yearbook today! Fill out flyer attached. Payment either cash, check or memberhub. *If paying through memberhub, you do not have to fill out the form.
4TH GRADERS DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT FORM OR PAY FOR YEARBOOK AS IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR ACTIVITY FEE. Any questions: reach out to: email@example.com
- Discount Cards Fundraiser:Discount cards make a great gift to give to your family, friends, school bus drivers, crossing guards, security guards, coworkers and more. Keep those orders coming! Return your completed form with payment in an envelope labeled ATTN: Discount Cards to ensure that nothing gets lost! Or pay online here: Discount Card Online Pay
- PTA Membership:It’s not too late to join. Complete your membership online by either choosing to purchase an individual($10) or family membership($15) or donate here:PTA Membership Online Pay
- PTA Volunteer:If interested in volunteering for the PTA sign up here:Volunteer Sign-Up!
- 9. Easy Ways to Donate:
Box Tops for Education: Download the App, Find’Frost Elementary’ and Don’t forget to keep scanning those receipts right into the app throughout the year to help in giving back to our school.
Memberhub Givebacks: Get hundreds in cash back for you and your favorite cause when you shop at the brands and restaurants you know and love. Shop here:Givebacks
Help us grow GREEN! Where possible, all sign ups will be online, and all flyers and forms will be distributed electronically, except those requiring permission sip or request. Flyers and forms are available on the weekly blasts, on the Web: Frost PTA in the virtual backpack, on Facebook, “frostpta”and Instagram “robert_frost_pta”. If you do not have access to a printer and are in need of a printed form, email frostebpta.president@
gmail.com for assistance.