Weekly Announcements for October 25th to 29th
Here is your PTA Blast for the week of October 25th – October 29th
- FROST 1st TRUNK OR TREAT is this Friday, October29th from 6:30- 8pm. We are looking for trunk decorators and trick or treaters to help make this a great event. Make sure grab your pre -purchased tickets by 10/27. Pre-paid tickets are $5 and $7 at door. There are also a few spots left if you would like to decorate your trunk for this event. The top 3 cars will win amazing prizes. 1st Place Winner will receive an Urban Air Birthday Package. Help us give your children the best night ever! Please also submit the hard copy for this event. Here is the link for more info: Frost Elementary School PTA Trunk or Treat (google.com)
- Frost 2nd Pumpkin Decorating Contest! Get a pumpkin, plan an idea as a family and show Frost school your creation!! Top 3 pumpkins will win a gift card prize!!! Contest will run this week from 10/25-10/29.
- Classroom Party fund will be directly used for your child’s classroom parties for the entire school year and will cover activities such as crafts and games. We will be collecting cash only please as we are trying to streamline the processes this year. We will not be accepting checks or venmo for the class party this year.
- Dine to Donate at Carrabba’s on Thursday 10/28 from 11am – 9:30 pm. See flyer below, just print out and submit to them for our school to get credit for this fundraiser.
- Discount Cards Fundraiser. Forget to grab your card not to worry you still can, just send in your form with either cash, check or venmo option.
- Metro Fundraising Packet is available to order online only. Sales end on 12/13/21.
- Picture Retakes will be in January. If your child missed picture day, they will be able to take them at that time.
- You can always find information on the district website in the virtual backpack section and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Last Modified on Monday at 2:22 PM