▌▌▌Department of Academics
The Staff Portal is a staff-only section of the website with essential information, news, resources and links for staff. The Staff Portal and the Department of Academics Staff Resources page can only be accessed by faculty and staff of East Brunswick Public Schools. Login is required.
How to access the Staff Portal:
You can also log in using the white gear icon in the upper-right of the screen. Click 'sign-in', then use the 'employee sign-in' button that appears, which is our single-sign on button. Once you've successfully signed in, your screen will refresh and a new menu option will appear.
2. Click Staff Resources on the Menu Bar
The page that opens is the landing page of the Staff Portal. To get to the Academics Staff Resources page, with links to information about your evaluations, professional development, EduClimber, GCN, State Assessment Resources and more, click on 'Academics' in the upper-left of the screen under 'Departments'.
How to Log into the New Staff Portal from Desktops and Mobile Devices:
- Navigate to the district homepage at www.ebnet.org
- Click on the white gear icon to the right of the page, hover to open the menu, then select 'Sign In' OR click 'Menu', then scroll down to select 'User Options' and 'Sign In'.
- Click on the black button that says "Employee Single Sign-On". Sign in with your district credentials.
- Click on 'Staff Resources' in the menu bar. A page containing a welcome message with your name indicates that you've signed in correctly.
- To access the Department of Academics Staff Resources Page, choose 'Academics'.
- To logout, access the 'sign-out' link from the same method you used to access the 'sign in' link (white gear icon, or menu > user options).
Watch a demonstration of logging into the new staff portal through the video below. The video contains no audio, this is a visual demonstration only.
How to Log Into the New Staff Portal [VIDEO]
Note: If the video is blurry, change your video resolution settings to 1080p.