Course Expectations 2019-20
- Come to class prepared with all materials.
- Be on time and in your seat by the bell working on the Do Now independently.
- Be respectful to everyone and everything in the classroom.
- NO gum, candy, food, or drink (including water) is allowed in the classroom.
- No applying fragrances of any kind in the classroom due to serious allergies.
- Turn in work on time. Make sure it is complete. Late work will be penalized.
- Utilize an agenda to record assignments.
- Be alert and follow all safety rules during lab activities.
- Keep binder up-to-date.
- Work must be neat and legible.
- NO cell phones are to be out during class unless teacher allows for an assignment/activity.
Absences and Missed Work:
- If you miss class, it is YOUR responsibility to find out what work you missed.
- ALL work missed due to absence must be made up. Extra help is available.
- You must schedule make-ups with the teacher. If you do not make up the work, you will receive a zero for the assignment.
- Work that is late for any reason other than an excused absence will be penalized 10% per day late. Work more than four days late will receive a zero, but still must be submitted. Exception: If an assignment is reviewed in class or returned prior to your completion, you must submit it but will not receive credit for that assignment.
Materials Required for Science:
- 1.5 inch three ring binder (for science class only)
- #2 pencils
- loose leaf paper
- 12 colored pencils
- metric ruler (30 cm)
- 10 separate clear plastic sleeves
- All work is graded on a point system and weighted as follows: tests and quizzes 45%, class work and lab work 30%, quarterly 15% and homework 10%.
Reaching Mr. Jasko, Mrs. Gorman or Mrs. Walker:
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com