Student Conduct and Safety Rules
Parents are encouraged to become familiar with the student conduct and safety rules below and to discuss the expections with their children.
- Students shall ride their assigned school bus.
- Students are prohibited from riding on any school bus other than their assigned school bus.
- Students should be at their designated bus stop ten minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Students shall behave in a safe and courteous manner with others and be considerate of surrounding property while awaiting the school bus arrival.
- Students must not move toward the school bus until it comes to a complete stop.
- Upon boarding the school bus, students shall promptly proceed to their assigned seats and be seated.
- Students shall remain in their seats until the school bus arrives at the assigned bus stop.
- Students shall always keep their arms and other parts of the body inside the school bus.
- In an emergency, students shall remain seated until the bus driver provides students with instructions.
- When crossing a roadway at the discharge point, sutdents shall proceed to a point not less than ten feet in front of the bus and await the bus driver's signal before crossing.
- Students shall not eat or drink on the school bus.
- The use of seat belts is mandatory, and students shall use them at all times.