Switching the Input Method from English to Chinese on a PC
- Control Panel
- Clock, Language, and Region
- Under Region and Language, Select Change keyboards or other input methods
- New Window will pop up, under the Keyboards and Languages tab, click on Change keyboards...
- under the General tab, click on Add...
- click on the little plus sign before Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
- click on the little plus sign before Keyboard
- check/click on the first three boxes that says the following...
- Chinese (Simplified)-Microsoft Pinyin ABC Input
- Chinese (Simplified)-Microsoft Pinyin New Experience
- Chinese (Simplified)-US Keyboard
- Click on OK
- Close the window and Click on Apply
Now, you should see a little EN sign on the Taskbar, you can click on that and switch back and forth between English Input Method and Chinese Input Method
NOTE: Please make sure that your taskbar looks like this before typing. If not, you can fix it by clicking on the fourth character from the left.
Stroke order animation for Chinese characters
click here to search and see the stroke order animation for any character
click here to see more stroke order animation
Chinese Character Writing/Practice Paper
Click here for Character Work Paper
Chinese Essay Paper
Click here for Chinese Essay Paper