- Please remember to complete the activity on the math calendar daily.
- Your child should practice his or her sight words using the sight word bag daily.
- Sight word homework will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Journal Writing will be on Wednesdays.
- Your child should be reading for 20 minutes daily. 10-15 minutes should be spent reading from his or her bag of books. The remaining time should be spent reading a favorite story book and talking about it with you.
- Your child will receive math worksheets a few times each month. These activities will reinforce the skills taught in the classroom. An activity book will also be sent home to support the math skills that are taught throughout the year.