East Brunswick Education Foundation760 Route 18East Brunswick, NJ 08816(732) 254-EBEF (3233)
Order EBHS Graduation Videos -Click link http://www.ebpl.org/ebtv/graduation_videos.cfm
East Brunswick High School Class of 2017 Commencement DVDs and Blu-Rays
Preorder your DVD copy of the 2017 EBHS Commencement Video for just $25 each, $30 Blu-Ray, including shipping & handling.
Orders after July 1st are $30 each DVD, $35 per Blu-Ray.
For every copy ordered, $2 benefits the East Brunswick Education Foundation.
The East Brunswick Education Foundation is an independent, non-profit corporation established in 1993 by parents, citizens and members of the local business community to support programs designed to enhance and enrich the curriculum in the East Brunswick Public Schools.The EBEF develops partnerships with local businesses. Community wide events are sponsored by the Foundation. These efforts strengthen the ties between the schools, government, businesses,civic organizations and the residents of East Brunswick.Through its fundraising, the EBEF provides grants that enhance and enrich the curriculum in the East Brunswick Public School District. Below are some facts about the EBEF:
- Established in 1993 by local residents and businesses.
- Since 1993 the EBEF has raised over $2,000,000.
- In the EBEF's first year of operations $1,000 in grants were distributed.
- Approximately $1,900,000 of grants have been distributed since 1993, while building an endowment fund of over $300,000.
- EBEF has no paid staff. Our organization is all volunteer with minimal administrative costs.
- Our grant process features a multi-level approval process. The process includes input from school administrators and professional educators.
- In addition to fundraising, the EBEF proactively seeks out grants and programs from major corporations and organizations to benefit East Brunswick schools. Without the EBEF, these grants and programs cannot be made directly to a public school and must be made to a 501(c)3 charity. Additionally, the EBEF helps to inform teachers of available grants as well as aiding in the complicated task of applying for corporate grants.
- EBEF grants funds for individual educational programs in East Brunswick's Public schools ranging from $25 to thousands every year. These grants fund amazing programs that may be outside the budget cycle or shouldn't be funded by taxes.
Click LINK to watch our video to learn more about the EBEF.
The East Brunswick Education Foundation is always looking for new members. We welcome all parents, concerned citizens, business leaders, teachers and administrators to volunteer.
Feel free to contact a member of the executive board or stop by a meeting. Meetings are held throughout the school year. Check out the schedule below for meeting dates. All meetings take place in the Board of Education Public meeting room at 7:30 PM, 760 Route 18, East Brunswick, unless other wise stated.