Welcome to Beginning Band!
Welcome, Band Parents!Use the tabs at the left to navigate this site. If you are on mobile, please click the PAGES button at the top left.ANYONE can learn to play ANY instrument! Watch this video to learn about the instruments in the band.5th Grade Parents
4th Grade Parents
- After Ms. Nichols sends home your child's instrument recommendation, visit the Online Enrollment page or send in the paper enrollment form to get your child started! Please see the FAQ if you need help.
- Once your child is enrolled, please check the Student Supply List to be sure your child has everything they need to succeed.
- Contact Ms. Nichols for recommendations if you'd like your child to have a head start with private lessons.
Keep your child playing!Congratulations to the students who represented East Brunswick at the CJMEA Elementary Honors Band on Saturday, April 29th, 2018. These students practiced extra to learn and perform some challenging music on the regional level. Bravo!
- Don't wait until 5th grade to get your child started! Contact Ms. Nichols about how to enroll your child in private lessons and give them a head start.
How can I support my child?The Music Parents' Guide by Anthony Mazzocchi is full of great information for parents of young musicians.
- Ava Cassotis, Trumpet, Central School
- Brandon Kim, Clarinet, Irwin School
- George Lozbin, Euphonium, Frost School
- Maria Mueller, Clarinet, Warnsdorfer School