When you go to register, please bring: Registration Checklist
- mortgage/deed or lease contract
- property tax bill if you own your home
- one recent utility bill or two if leasing
- one other form of identification with an East Brunswick address
Students transferring to East Brunswick schools should also provide:
A certified copy of the child's birth certificate or other proof of identity, immunization records, and proof of physical examination by a certified physician that has been completed (within 365 days prior to school starting) are required along with proofs of residence. Included in your registration packet will be a medical health appraisal form for your doctor to complete. All required documents must be translated into English.
Registrants living with East Brunswick residents must:
• Complete a residency form in the assistant superintendent’s office, (732) 613-6750.
• Provide a notarized letter from the resident that certifies the registrants are living in their residence
• Resident must supply proof of residency as stated above
To qualify for attendance on an affidavit basis the student must be:
• Living with the district resident for reasons other than obtaining a free education in the East Brunswick Public Schools
• The parent of the student must complete an affidavit attesting that the parent is unable to care for the child due to a family or economic hardship
• Parent and district resident must complete affidavit and submit to the Assistant Superintendent (732) 613-6750.